- The administrator of your personal data is Thermoval Polska S. A. z siedzibą: ul. Postępu 2, 02-676 Warszawa, Polska, NIP: 951-247-20-37. Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the administrator's registered office.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent in the contact form, i.e., among others, to present an offer.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (USA) based on a decision of the European Commission finding an adequate level of protection (decision of 12 July 2016 implementing the Privacy Shield agreement).
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your data,
- Right to data portability,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is a contractual condition.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- The protection of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data are stored on secure servers, among other things, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used and are not shared with any third parties.
- The Website does not automatically collect any information except that contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the final device of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website Operator—Thermoval Polska S. A. z siedzibą: ul. Postępu 2, 02-676 Warszawa, Polska, NIP: 951-247-20-37.
- Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular these files enable to recognize the device of a User of the Service and appropriately display the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- creation of statistics, which help to understand how the Service User uses websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
- The Service uses "permanent" cookies (persistent cookies). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases, software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows you to store cookies on User's end device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed in the Service User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- You can at any time disable the acceptance of cookies in your browser by visiting its configuration options and disabling cookies (instructions on how to disable cookies can be found HERE). Please note, however, that after this operation the website may not work properly.
- More information about cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or "Help" in the menu of your web browser.
and is protected by copyright, which belongs to IAB Poland.